THE SPIRIT OF DIVISION
BEING PULLED APART
24 For if civil war breaks out in a kingdom, nothing can make that kingdom last; 25 and if a family splits into parties, that family cannot continue. 26 So if Satan has risen in arms and has made war upon himself, stand he cannot, but meets his end. 27 Nay, no one can go into a strong man’s house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house.
28 In solemn truth I tell you that all their sins may be pardoned to the sons of men, and all their blasphemies, however they may have blasphemed; 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, he remains for ever unabsolved: he is guilty of a sin of the Ages.” 30 This was because they said, “He is possessed by a foul spirit.”
We are working on building a family that represents God‘s grace and love. What we have found is that the enemy(spirit of division) is working constantly to keep our family divided and arguing at each other.
I began praying since the wisdom of God began to tug on me about a house divided. I understand that there are demons being released to challenge our dedication to God’s plan for our lives. My husband to be(lol) is anointing to preach the Gospel. Shhhsh! Don’t tell anyone he is still being groomed and often is unsure what God is doing. It is an exacting thing to watch. He is a rough around the edges but God has a tool that sharpens iron. ME!! I know guys..often time God will give me a message to share with him.
We share the word of God with each other.. It’s not always an easy task but we are learning to share and respect the Spirit of God. I have learned to pray about whatever God is saying and allow God to deal with him. This keeps the arguments to a medium.
We have decided to focus on God and pray often for revelation, grace, and mercy when dealing with each other directly. We are also praying for an couple that we can be accountable with. We are praying for a couple that has all the good stuff, second or more marriage, step children, and even adult children. Pray with us.. We declare that we will be ministers used by God for His sakes!!
So I am sharing this to show how the spirit of divination, works in our family. Have you noticed this spirit working in your family? If so, how have you been addressing this spirit? Here is another scripture reference that will show how division also affects the church.
Tune in later for the steps of overcoming ‘Division’
- Be Filled With The Holy Spirit (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How do we know the difference between the flesh and the Holy Spirit within us? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I Am a Soldier in an Unseen War With an Unseen Enemy (part 3) (coyfeetalksitup.wordpress.com)
- Is there any sin that can’t be forgiven? (swordsoftruth.com)
- “The Holy Spirit Doesn’t Go on Vacation” (lionessblog.com)
- I act on the divine guidance of the Holy Spirit (tapcopim.com)
- Sermon: Luke 12:8-12 – Unforgivable Sin (firstbaptistscottcity.wordpress.com)
- Holy Spirit Surfing – A Fresh Wave Of Churching (stevesimms.wordpress.com)
- Are You Walking Dead? (practicinghispresenceministries.wordpress.com)
- Author Charles Agyinasare’s New Book on Holy Spirit’s Ministry Calls New Testament Christians to Action (prweb.com)