- Starting arguments.
- Spreading gossip.
- Creating cliques.
- Creating fear.
- Carrying grudges.
- Deliberately undermining those in authority.
- Pitting one person off against another.
- Setting up rules in order to create social barriers.
- Being a racist or sexist or elitist.
- Giving orders and demanding obedience.
- Using principles (or even ‘righteous’ anger) as an excuse to cut off contact.
- Personalizing a political dispute.
- Raising the stakes in disputes.
- Having an ‘I win, you lose’ attitude.
- Acting without concern about how it affects others.
I was doing research for signs of division in your home or group. The above list is what I found regarding the symptoms of the spirit of division. If you, after reviewing the list, have any of the above problems tune in next time for prayers for deliverance from the spirit of division.
The spirit of division will separate families, church groups, work teams, etc. We must be mindful and careful regarding this spirit.
Coyfee is out
Tune in next time for more on the spirit of division.
- The Spirit of Division (coyfeetalksitup.wordpress.com)