THINGS I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT
NEWS IN TALLAHASSEE FLORIDA
Recently some monies were stolen from me by someone that I know. Well after lots of debating with myself, I chose to file charges. I spoke with the Leon County Sheriff’s officer on several occasions. Finally he(Sheriff’s deputy) was preparing the case to present to the State Attorney’s office. I was so happy, almost elated.
However, the State Attorney’s prosecutors chose not to prosecute. Why? Well, I had that same question. The answer my case lacked jury appeal. Was he guilty? Yes…Did the State Attorney’s Office believe the case had probable cause? Yes.. So why is he being allow to keep the monies why no recourse?
Great question..I am still trying to figure this all out.. I have an email from one of the more experienced prosecutors.. in her own words.. read below:
- Florida student with exploding science experiment won’t face charges (syndicatednewsservices.com)
- Ill. Judge Dies of Drug Overdose, Another Charged With Drug Possession (fox2now.com)
- ACLU condemns prosecution of teen (wptv.com)
- Aldo’s attorney wants independent probe (wptv.com)
- Subject flown to Pensacola hospital after officer-involved shooting (nwfdailynews.com)
- Ex-Flagler Beach cop pleads not guilty in road rage shooting (news-journalonline.com)
- Everybody Blog About Howard County Maryland State’s Attorney Office Day (theydontfoolme.com)
- Lake County Sheriff’s deputy accused of soliciting prostitute (wgntv.com)
- Baltimore Firm to Represent Harford County Sheriff’s Deputy Charged with Reckless Endangerment (daggerpress.com)